I bought 1426 Ives Pl SE on 12/08/2010.

This is a photo chronology of the demo and remodeling.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Who knew that this was academic?

My friend Laura is a PhD candidate in Sociolinguistics at Georgetown.  She recently had an article published wherein she analyzed my Facebook posts about the house and blog from December 2010 - April 2011.  I just read a copy of the article and it is a really great article.  If you like analytic linguistic articles, you can get it here for $31.50.

Don't worry, all of you who commented or liked the posts.  She changed everyone's name(even mine.  I'm Mickey), paraphrased comments, and there is no mention of the blog address.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was such a thing as Sociolinguistics. I hope she changed my name to something cute.

    ReplyDelete